WEIRDLAND: Emma Stone: Blonde Riot Girl

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Emma Stone: Blonde Riot Girl

Emma Stone in Elle magazine, July 2011

On not being recognized as easily in public with her new look:
Anna Faris and Emma Stone in "The House Bunny" (2008)

“I mean, I haven’t been around very long. I can’t expect everyone to have seen The House Bunny. Oh God. I am having such waves of internal embarrassment, which now I’m admitting on a tape recorder. This is so one of the things I should keep in my head.”

Emma Stone, photoshoot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for W magazine (2011)

On how her career has grown: “These past two years, I’ve stopped having to remind myself to be present, which has been the greatest gift. Because I know it’s so fleeting. I’ll kick my ass later on if I don’t enjoy it right now. But it does make you realize that so much of the joy of it is the journey. The struggle is such a lovely part of it.” Source: www.elle.com

No comments :