WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal would do Julianne Moore on screen

Friday, December 24, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal would do Julianne Moore on screen

Juliane Moore posing as Hera for Pirelli Calendar 2011


"Jake Gyllenhaal has admitted that if he had to have onscreen sex with anyone, he’d pick A Single Man actress Julianne Moore.

“I really think I would do Julianne Moore, kinda hands down. She has great movie sex,” Jake tells us in our video interview.However, when his Love And Other Drugs co-star Anne Hathaway suggests she’d like to partner up with Viggo Mortensen onscreen, Jake’s having none of it.
Jake Gyllenhaal visiting The Sydney Children's Hospital in Randwick, Australia

“I’m kind of jealous,” Jake says to Anne. “I really have just devoted my onscreen sex to you. So it’s weird. I’m fine with it. I just care about you.”“I care about you too,” Anne says, “I just care about a lot of people.” Source: www.handbag.com

No comments :