WEIRDLAND: Lindsay Lohan Vanity Fair photoshoot Behind the scenes

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Vanity Fair photoshoot Behind the scenes

Lindsay Lohan Fornarina Collections (Fall-Winter) 2010-2011
Lindsay Lohan attending her legal obligations in Santa Monica, California on 7th September 2010


Behind the scenes at the Lindsay Lohan photoshoot by Norman Jean Roy for Vanity Fair.

"In the October 2010 issue, Nancy Jo Sales interviews Lindsay Lohan about her dramatic fall from Hollywood grace—which culminated in a 13-day stay in jail for violating the terms of her probation. Shortly before reporting to Century Regional Detention Facility, Lohan posed for photographer Norman Jean Roy on board the Sovereign, where she talked to senior West Coast editor Krista Smith about Judy Garland, Grace Kelly, and the films she hopes will revive her once-dazzling career". Source: www.vanityfair.com

2 comments :

Gail said...

Hello Kendra dear, just checking in to say I love the posts, I read them all. You do such good work, I have to tell you from time to time how much I appreciate what you are doing here. We need more Jake though. I wonder where he is? Love and Hugs

Elena said...

it's nice you say me these things, Gail, it lifts my mood, thanks for being there checking out my posts, but where is Jake now? news go slow these days about his whereabouts...

xxoo