WEIRDLAND: Gwyneth Paltrow dressing styles

Monday, April 13, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow dressing styles

Gwyneth Paltrow and Jake Gyllenhaal in "Proof" (2005).

Look #1: Classic Trench Coat
Look #2: Nautical Stripe
Look #3: Ethnic Prints
Look #4: Slouchy Trousers
Look #5: A Jumpsuit
"I am going back to my day job this spring (filming a movie) and I am confronted with a few wardrobe issues. First of all, I never know what to wear in Los Angeles (are those pajamas??) and inexplicably, I am always freezing here. Having had a good look through the spring collections, I don’t think it’s necessary to make any sweeping changes. They are still selling gladiators that are almost identical to the ones I got last spring and there hasn’t been any major shift in silhouettes. I am going to stick with the classics and update a few simple pieces that are easy to wear. In keeping with the idea (as my mom says) of shopping in your closet, I recently did a good look-through and found some things that I will now call “vintage” as well as doing a big cathartic spring cleanout. I thought maybe I would eBay some of my favorite and most treasured things to raise some money for the Robin Hood Foundation, who do a lot of amazing work in New York City". Source: goop.com

"During the Iron Man promotional tour it was the first time I had ever developed a girl crush on Gwyneth Paltrow. Day after day she impressed us with amazing looks.In Rome she wore a black Preen Power bandage dress, with a pair of 7in sky-high lace-print Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

Gemma Arterton wore the same dress when she arrived at the 2008 British Academy Children's Awards in London last November.

She wore her dress with black strappy sandals, a black clutch and bold red lips.

Gemma's curly do, does not quite fit the overtly sexy vibe the dress is giving off, so Gwynie wins for me".

Source: www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

2 comments :

rosadimaggio63 said...

Che bella questa immagine di JGy con la Gwyneth....
Devo dire, che mi mancano notie ed immagini nuove di Jgy...cosa ha fatto in questi giorni ?
xoxo My.-

Elena said...

Good Monday morning, Rosa!
I hope Jake had a wonderful Easter and Passover time. I am wanting more new pics of him soon, too!
xoxo