WEIRDLAND: Weirdland stops again

Monday, April 16, 2007

Weirdland stops again

This is terribly sad for me to say, but after experiencing new complications in my health state (not serious, but enough to prevent me for spending long hours in front of my computer, in order to avoid an accumulative effect of repetitive actions which could damage my neural system) and another vicissitudes happening in my life (most of them are good, but demanding) "Jake Weird" is going to stop again. I guess I'll add occasionally some posts in the future, but the daily posting is over by now, sorry, I know my usual readers were accustomed to a fluid posting but believe me, it's more frustrating for me than for you to stop. In the awaiting you can read old posts and keep pondering about Jake Gyllenhaal's charms, music oldies, (neo) noir stories and cinema. Love, Kendra.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Dear Kendra, we will all miss you but your health really should come first (and yes, listen to what those darn doctors tell you). Also, you should be proud of the blog you and we can look back on. But for now, take care of yourself first. Many hugs. Ria XXXX

specialcracker said...

Please, take care, you can be 100% sure we're gonna miss you and we will read your old posts. Kisses and love.

Anonymous said...

Take care Kendra.
We'll be thinking of you xxx

Anonymous said...

We'll miss your posts, but above all, we'll miss you and your "charmings".

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog and I love reading it, you made a good work!

Vilina said...

Kendra...
I'm gonna miss you and your abolutely brilliant words...
take care!

clairex said...

^^I agree, some of your posts were incredible, Kendra. We'll await your next comeback to Weirdland, sweetie!

Elena said...

Thanks a lot, Vilina and Clairex for giving me cheers, and welcome to Weirdland!

Elena said...

Oh, and of course to the habituals, thanks for thinking of me!